Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy May Day!

Let it be said, I am in favor of any sort of march or parade (with or without political overtones), wild dancing and prancing, flag (any kind) and streamer waving, song-singing (any language), silly hats, flowers, candles and inspired carrying-on in honor of May Day and its been that way since, er, the day I was born. So I'm down with the celebratory "we are all immigrants" spirit of the day. Have a piece of cake too!

Possible future Rights Readers selection? Death in the Haymarket. NPR has an interview with the author. [Link]

1 comment:

  1. Great post - I am so glad to see all these people doing great things in the streets of America. As a trade unionist and political blogger, I am so excited about the direction things are going in right now. Let's pray that we can keep the pressure on our "leaders" to do the right things for people worldwide.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...