Sunday, November 27, 2005

Global Voices Online

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? I've added a link to Global Voices Online to the sidebar, a site I encourage my readers to check out and revisit frequently. One thing I've noticed over the years as I've sought out books for Rights Readers to take on is that when I spot a non-North American or European author, the chances shoot way up that the narrative will naturally touch on human rights issues that are our raison d’ĂȘtre. Likewise, investigating global blogs, once you begin looking beyond North America, one does not have to search far to find bloggers writing about the issues we are concerned with. Global Voices Online is an invaluable resource in providing us with great international insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...